Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I want the NFL Network

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I want the NFL Network

    this sucks not watching the game
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want the NFL Network

    TD Jets
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want the NFL Network

    Directv man. It's probably cheaper than the cable you're paying for now. check into it. PLENTY of HD channels as well.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want the NFL Network

    you can get every thursday night nfl game online.. pretty much any games online.. especially with nfl.com/live

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want the NFL Network

    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want the NFL Network

    i love channelsurfing lung. i use it quite a bit to watch indians games in the summer and spring.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want the NFL Network

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Directv man. It's probably cheaper than the cable you're paying for now. check into it. PLENTY of HD channels as well.</div></div>
    tried, no clear line of site
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want the NFL Network

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Directv man. It's probably cheaper than the cable you're paying for now. check into it. PLENTY of HD channels as well.</div></div>
    tried, no clear line of site </div></div>

    I had to cut down 10 trees to get my line of site starbuck. I know how you feel, don't tell anybody but the 10 trees weren't on my property either. One of the neighbors up above us come over one day when I was leveling out the back yard and she said "How many more of them er' trees you gonna cut down?" I told her as many as it took to get what I wanted and if I could cut some down on the adjoining properties I would, then I asked her if she wanted some of the wood to burn. She just walked away.

    I still got about 3 that I want to take down that are right across my line because if they fall like the other two have, somebody's house is gonna be gone, they are huge.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want the NFL Network

    now it is my Steelers playing.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •